Seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk with 3-5 years' experience.
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 DOE
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Applicant must be organized, have great follow-up skills and be detail oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable aging, receiving incoming payments, entering cash receipts and completing bank deposits.
- Communicating with customers (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer accounts.
- Assist with month-end and year closings and will be required to prepare various excel reports
- Accounting Clerical duties such as filing, making collections phone calls and sending out past due correspondence
- Responsible for such other duties and assignments which the Company deems appropriate.
Familiarity with the following helpful:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in AR and Collections
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Preliminary Notice and Lien Release
- Credit and debit payments
- General Ledger codes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.