Great opportunity for a Staff Accountant Job located in Central Houston, TX. This is a full time position with a client who offers fantastic work environment in a growing industry. Staff Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the daily accounting activities required for month-end close. The role offers a great salary, mentorship and great ben
Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities include:
- 0-2 years of general accounting experience
- Assisting with monthly closings by preparing journal entries, analyzing, and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- AR/AP monthly closing activities for locations
- Participating on initiatives to meet goals and objectives.
- Supporting special projects.
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant Job:
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Ability to operate within established accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Required
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent Search Group please email Scott Lovejoy at email@example.com or visit our website at www.ledgent.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•0-2 years of accounting experience
•Ability to operate within established accounting and reporting guidelines.
•Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups)
•Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Required
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org