The ISP Financial Analyst will be responsible for generating systematic, timely, and accurate financial reports and analysis, as well as supporting continuous improvement from a Finance perspective for the ISP business. This position will report to the ISP Financial Supervisor.
* Maintain, create, analyze, and distribute weekly and monthly ISP financial reports such as sales and margin reports, monthly forecasts, transportation revenue and expense, variance analysis to budget/forecast, explanations for monthly results, etc.
* Compile and distribute other monthly, quarterly, and periodic reports for the ISP business, as needed
* Create analysis for ad hoc requests from sales managers and other ISP stakeholders
* Assemble ISP financial data in preparation for quarterly earnings calls and board of directors meetings
* Develop an understanding of the ISP business to recommend improvements to existing processes
* Work cohesively with Accounting, Logistics, Operations, and other functions to better understand and predict business results
* Analyze ISP contracts, understanding profitability implications and identifying potential issues related to revenue recognition
* Other responsibilities as assigned
RequirementsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting, Business, or Finance
* 2-4 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting, showing consistent career
* Ability to manage critical deadlines and adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced dynamic work
environment; ability to generate options for solutions; demonstrates sound judgment in
choosing a course of action
* Ability to efficiently create and maintain complex spreadsheets without error, ability to
critically analyze data to identify and explain variances
* Ability to communicate effectively and constructively through clear and concise expression
of concepts both in writing and verbally to personnel at all levels of the organization
* Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate work and information gained
from multiple resources
* Overall understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), financial
concepts, practices, and procedures
* Independent self-starter who can create own work plan and priorities without constant
* Team player who operates cohesively as a member of the FP&A team, coachable
* Demonstrates the highest ethical standards
* Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, including datamining with
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Experience in a data mining tool such as Tableau, Mini-Tab, or Access
• Familiarity with finance/accounting in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced degree in business or finance and/or professional certification in finance or
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Financial Analyst position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.