A national human resource consulting company in South Orange County that specializes in employment law compliance, resolving complex employee issues is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team. The Accounting Assistant is a non-exempt position, which reports directly to our CEO and is based in our San Juan Capistrano, CA corporate office. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable process, preparing and sending invoices, follow up calls to clients, posting receivables, interface with consultants on outstanding invoices, handling accounts payable, making bank deposits and posting to ledgers, preparing weekly and monthly Excel reports and assisting with other accounting functions, back up for payroll processing , assist as backup on phones and other light administrative duties.
• 3 plus years of Accounts Receivable experience preferably in a law, CPA or consulting firm
• 3 plus years of General Accounting experience including Accounts Receivables
• Must have strong QuickBooks and Excel experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional demeanor
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.