An award-winning growing technology firm is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager. The position will report directly to the Controller and provide a highly important and visible role in the organization.
- Revenue recognition analysis and standardization project development and implementation
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare supporting schedules for quarterly and annual filings
- Prepare internal financial statements
- Prepare schedules and reports for quarterly reviews and annual audits for external auditors
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with GAAP, SEC and industry best practices
- Ensure processes and internal controls are in compliance with SOX We are an equal opportunity employer.
• CPA Licensed
• Minimum of 4+ years' experience in accounting/auditing
• Expertise in revenue recognition, financial reporting, technical accounting.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Financial Reporting Manager position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.