Advertising company in North Orange County is looking for a Payroll/Benefits Administrator. Primary responsibilities include:
Process 400 employees payroll and benefits, multi-state, non union.
Benefits administration for all benefits plans. Processing paperwork, conducting annual open enrollment and acts as liaison with various insurance companies. Advising employees as appropriate, helps with form completions and verification.
Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Finance or Accounting Degree preferred
• Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel)
• Ability to work overtime, especially at month end
• Strong knowledge of billing and accounting concepts
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Capable of making timely, independent decisions
• Ability to work well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org