• Heavy volume, Full cycle accounts payable (300+ weekly invoices)
• Match, batch, code
• Process check runs
• Maintain vendor accounts and relationships
• Ability to handle multiple accounts
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources and training. From the moment you step into a Ledgent branch office to your first assignment and beyond, your Ledgent Team is there for you, every step of the way. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals who take the time to get to know you, we are expert at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and to make an appointment today or visit our Website www.ledgent.com for other available positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
• Must have 2-3 years of experience in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and an ERP package such as MAS90/200/500, JDE, AS400, Great Plains, Oracle or SAP is a high preference!
• Strong data entry skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Apply today, send your resume to as a MS Word Attachment.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.