Ledgent is seeking for a Senior Accountant experienced with G/L analysis, Journal entries, financial statement analysis, budgeting and forecasting and responsible for preparing and produce balance sheets. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources and training. From the moment you step into a Ledgent branch office to your first assignment and beyond, your Ledgent Team is there for you, every step of the way. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals who take the time to get to know you, we are expert at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and to make an appointment today or visit our Website www.ledgent.com for other available positions.
* BA or BS degree with an emphasis in * Minimum two to five (2-5) years of general accounting or equivalent Accounting or Finance.
* Must have a solid understanding of financial statements
* Able to communicate effectively with department managers.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
* Able to multi-task in a fast pace, demanding work environment.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook). Advanced knowledge of Excel (V look ups, formulas, etc.) is a must
*CPA is preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word attachment of your resume.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accountant/Bookkeeper position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.