Japanese manufacturing company is seeking a Corporate Tax Analyst in their corporate office in North Orange County.
* Assist with the preparation of consolidated federal, combined and individual state and local income tax returns
* Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provisions including related footnotes and journal entries
* Prepare and file estimated federal and state tax payments and extensions
* Maintain, update and reconcile tax and payment accounts
* Assist in income tax audits, correspondence and appeals.
* Response to notices regarding federal, state and property tax issues
* Work with accounting and other departments to gather data, prepare work papers, and various account analysis
* Maintain tax calendar
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Business Degree preferred (Accounting or Taxation preferred), CPA a plus
- Three to five years of consolidated corporate tax return and provision preparation experience.
- Multi-state knowledge and experience preferred.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Corporate Tax Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.