Date Posted: 7/6/2020Apply Now
Financial Analyst Job Purpose: Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Analyst Job Duties:
* Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
* Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
* Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
* Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
* Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
* Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: 1-3 years experience, Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Advanced Excel skills, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Financial Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.