Date Posted: 2/23/2021Apply Now
Recruiter/ Business Development / Staffing Sales
As a Business Solutions Manager, you will identify qualified candidates to fill a variety of Accounting & Finance positions for our clients. This will require a consultative mindset as you develop client relationships to better position Ledgent for repeat business. You will be engaged in Business-to-Business client development. Your focus will also be on finding potential new client companies and presenting our staffing services to them. As the first point of contact between our company and our new clients, it is important that you maintain a professional image while also embodying our company's Mission, Vision and Values.
Your specific duties in this position will include:
· Engaging in effective recruiting, interviewing and screening processes
· Ensuring successful placements of temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time candidates
· Developing relationships by securing thorough job order requirements
· Matching qualified candidates to open positions with our client companies
· Prospecting via phone and in person
· Developing and expanding a local sales territory
· Selling our services to prospective new customers via effective presentations
· Expanding our existing customer database
· Monitoring job performance and staffing associate satisfaction
· Meeting or exceeding all performance goals
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Minimum 2 years of successful recruiting and/or B2B sales in a professional services environment
· Bachelor's degree in a related field, strongly preferred
· Solid screening and interviewing skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong business acumen
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite and Outlook email
Here at Roth, we are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve - and that includes you. Over the past 20 years we have built a reputation as one of the nation's top staffing firms, consistently winning the industry's highest honors, including "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For", "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and "Best of Staffing - Talent". You are the key to our ability to provide our clients with world-class service. Therefore, we provide you with all of the support you need to ensure your continued success.
Here are only some of the benefits we have to offer:
· Highly competitive compensation/bonus programs
· Preventative Medical (MEC) Plan, dental and vision coverage
· Life insurance w/ AD&D
· Short-term disability
· Medical indemnity
· Paid holidays
· Credit Union membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.