Date Posted: 8/10/2020Apply Now
Ledgent is seeking for a Staff Accountant experienced with Bank, Account and Credit Card reconciliations, Journal entries and AP, AR and month end closing.
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources and training. From the moment you step into a Ledgent branch office to your first assignment and beyond, your Ledgent Team is there for you, every step of the way. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals who take the time to get to know you, we are expert at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and to make an appointment today or visit our Website www.ledgent.com for other available positions.
* BA or BS degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum two to five (2-5) years of general accounting or equivalent experience
* Able to communicate effectively with department managers.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
* Able to multi-task in a fast pace, demanding work environment.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook). Advanced knowledge of Excel (V look ups, formulas, etc.) is a must
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word attachment of your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.