- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, and CPT coding.
- General accounting skills.
- Database experience.
- Ability to work in deadline driven and detail oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Responsible for processing payments for insurance companies and patients for their assigned regions either electronically or manually. Responsible for posting payment batches including denials within established timeframe and balancing the batches against daily deposits.
- Responsible for providing supporting documentation for each payment transaction through submission of the daily control number report and daily production log for all batches (manual and electronic).
- Maintains knowledge of coordination of benefits requirements and processes.
- Maintains knowledge of insurance rejection/denial processing and appropriately posts information for collection and follow-up activity.
- Continually seeks to understand and act upon customer needs, concerns, and priorities. Meets customer expectations and requirements, and gains customer trust and respect.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.