The Accountant will be responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Responsibilities may include handling analysis of financial statements, journal entries, general ledger, A/P, A/R, account reconciliation, and month-end close.
- Full function accounts payables and accounts receivables
- General ledger account review and reconciliation
- Work closely with management on analysis of financial statements and various reports
- Accurately data entry of information into accounting programs such as Timberline or Great Plains.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Team player
- Excellent time management / ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel (pivot table, vLookups)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
Strong knowledge of GAAP
Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and other database programs
Proficiency with accounting programs such as Timberline, JD Edwards, Great Plains, etc.
Stable work history with increasing responsibility in accounting
Posted By: email@example.com