Ledgent, Portland’s ultimate Finance & Accounting staffing firm, is looking for an excellent Senior Accountant with 4-7 years of experience to join our team and work onsite with outstanding partners in a variety of industries.
· Prepare various journal entries and account reconciliations
· Review local office spending and payments
· Process foreign vendor payments via wire transfers
· Compile and analyze overhead spending
· Analyze monthly financial results and prepare management reporting package
· Prepare monthly forecast
· Maintain and support the annual budgeting process
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting
· Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting theory, current accounting issues, and accounting systems
· Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities
· Attention to detail with a “big picture” focus
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· CPA preferred
Feel free to look at Ledgent.com for other openings and please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 200-6446 and ask for Lily.
I also invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn and join my job seeking network at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilyjliu
Ledgent is a part of the Roth Staffing family of companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud to be the only staffing company recognized with all the industry’s top awards for…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or in a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting theory, current accounting issues, and accounting systems required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Four (4) years general accounting experience.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Accountant position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.