Ledgent, Portland’s ultimate Finance & Accounting staffing firm, is looking for an excellent Collections Specialist with 2-5 years of experience to join our team and work onsite with outstanding partners in a variety of industries.
- Incredibly customer service focused and solutions oriented
- Comfortable creating connections with customers
- Able to notice and rectify fraudulent transactions
- Ready to collaborate with teammates and vendors
- Knowledgeable verbal and non-verbal communicator
- Passionate about doing the right thing
- Thrilled to be S.I.A.’s “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” 6 years in a row
- Dedicated to making life better for the people we serve
- Known for career development, market leading benefits, and innovative training programs (that you are encouraged to take advantage of!).
- Redefining the application process through creative and unique marketing
- The best at getting your foot in the door for Portland’s top companies
We totally get that people are so much more than their resumes, but it’s a great place to start. For immediate consideration, send me your resume and don’t be afraid to spice it up with a cover letter, Vlog, or something snazzy. We want to know YOU! Be sure to highlight your strengths and what you’re looking for in your next step. Check out Ledgent.com
for other openings and please send your profile IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com.
I also invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn and join my job seeking network at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilyjliu
Ledgent is a part of the Roth Staffing family of companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud to be the only staffing company recognized with all the industry’s top awards for…
- The Best Staffing Firm to Work For;
- The Best Staffing Frim to Temp For;
- The Best in Client Service
It’s a great company. We get to make life better for people and create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a new and different kind of staffing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of two year in admin/clerical role, preferably in accounts receivables setting
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to thoroughly research and resolve issues
- Proficient with computer programs (e.g., MS Office Suite - Intermediate proficiency with Word and Excel)
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org