Seeking an Accountant to join the accounting team of a large non-profit company located in Sacramento, CA. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years non-profit industry experience.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
• Minimum of three (3) years non-profit industry accounting experience
• Knowledge of Government funding, grants, and compliance
• Current working knowledge and proficiency in accounting software
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of GAAP and analytics
• Advanced computer skills, including a high level of proficiency and current working knowledge in Microsoft Excel (formulas, workbooks, pivot tables, etc)
• Typing and 10-key by touch
• Self-starter who works efficiently alone and in a team
• Ability to work swiftly and accurately, excelled at meeting deadlines under pressure and multi-tasking a heavy workload
• Effective communication, both written and verbal, with a strong command of the English language
• Strong strategic planning, critical thinking, and analytical problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and practice of time management principles
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Supervisory experience is preferred
For immediate consideration, submit your resume in a Word document format.
All positions may require additional screening such as drug, background, credit, and education verification.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Non-Profit Accountant position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.