Follows established guidelines in performing routine day-to-day tasks within the payroll function.
Processes payroll to ensure employees are being paid properly, reports are filed timely and systems are performing nominally.
Gathers payroll information requested by management.
Provides data entry support for large projects.
Prepares documents for filing and/or scanning into document management system.
Tracks and reconciles all payroll adjustments.
Communicates with employees regarding any payroll or time-keeping questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Working knowledge of payroll processing and payroll tax laws.
• Experience with Multi-State payroll for 1,500+ employees.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications and data entry.
• Familiarity with payroll software, Paycom knowledge preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Effective organization and problem-solving skills.
Experience & Education
• Bachelor's Degree, preferred
Two (2) years payroll processing experience Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org