Full cycle accounting including month end close, journal entries, A/P and A/R duties
Maintain and manager the general ledger
Conduct bank/account reconciliations
Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed
Assist with payroll duties as needed
Review or supervise junior staff and their work
Assist in training junior staff
Liaise with internal departments and outside parties to resolve discrepancies and issues
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Associate’s degree in Accounting/Finance (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 3 or more years of experience in a professional accounting environment
• Intermediate Excel skills; pivot tables and H&V Lookups is a plus
• Adaptable and ready to pick up tasks quickly
• Positive attitude
• High level communication skills Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration.
Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process.
Your email address will most likely serve as your username.