Senior Property Accountant in Delray Beach, FL
Our firm is partnering with a Real Estate and Property Management Company in Delray Beach, FL. This is a stable company with an entrepreneurial culture that continues to scale.
We are looking for a dynamic accounting professional, who has a comprehensive understanding of Yardi and technical retail accounting.
Core values of this organization include integrity, authenticity, and having fun!
Responsibilities of the Senior Property Accountant Job in Delray, FL include:
- Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounting (accounts receivable and prepaids, accounts payable and accruals, overall general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, depreciation/amortization)
- Yardi experience (3-4 years MUST)
- Prepare monthly financial package with supporting workpapers and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide monthly and year to date budget vs. actual variance analysis
- Prepare annual budget and reforecast
- Management company liaison to external parties which include internal and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's Degree and/or CPA preferred
- 3+ years related real estate accounting experience (MUST)
- Yardi experience (MUST)
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
If you are interested being considered for the position listed, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to JTurton@ledgent.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com