What will you be doing?
What do you need to know?
- Identify areas for process improvements and enhancements to current department policies, procedures
- Prepare plans of action for process improvement initiatives
- Process status change forms and name changes within the payment portal application.
- Process bonus payouts multiple times each month.
- Process ad-hoc payouts, annual Chairman's Bonus, global event qualifier payouts
- Provide bonus inquiry support
- Track/process abandoned checks to identify unclaimed
- Process cash deposits, record associated journal entries
- Track and order banking deposit supplies, manage AR orders paid with check by tracking payments, preparing deposits
- Process funds transfers, manage e-commerce payment disputes for merchant accounts.
- E-commerce reconciliations, bank Reconciliations.
Why this company? One day a week hybrid, office snacks and beverages, warm culture
- Minimum 2 years of General Accounting work experience related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash handling, reconciliations and/or bookkeeping.
- Experience using MS Excel, including advanced formulas, V/X-LOOKUPS, formatting
- Prior work experience with multiple companies/entities preferred.
- Experience with JD Edwards and/or IFS software a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org