Accounts Receivable Specialist
Temp to hire opportunity
- Reconcile and post daily sales transactions to the general ledger
- Alert managers of any billing errors.
- Resolve client account inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Post client payments to appropriate accounts.
- Audit point of sale transactions.
- Process monthly automatic billing payments through the Bank.
- Reconcile and process Reciprocal transactions.
- Produce and mail/email month end client account statements by the 5th of each month.
- Reconcile accounts receivable aging to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Analyze delinquent client accounts on a monthly basis and initiate collection actions via telephone for accounts outstanding for more than 60 days.
- Learn to cross train on handling basic accounts payable functions (for when Assistant Controller is out on vacation).
- Perform miscellaneous office responsibilities as requested by the Director of Finance.
- Assist in the preparation of other accounting reports as directed by the Director of Finance.
Pay DOE $23 to $26
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com