Local and growing Engineering Consulting firm in Berkeley CA is seeking to add a PROJECT ACCOUNTANT to their team. This is possibly a hybrid position with 1-2 days remote and 3-4 days in office. (after training)
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- AS or BS in Accounting highly desired
- 2+ years as a Project Accountant or Project Billing Specialist REQUIRED!
- Should be familiar with Progress Billings, Time and Material and Lump sum billing
- Intermediate Excel needed with Pivot Tables and Vlookups (or desire to learn)
- Excellent communication skills and must be Vaccinated!
- This is a hybrid position after training with 3-4 days in office in Berkeley, CA and 1-2 days remote
- $75,000 - $85,000 plus possible signing bonus and incredible benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com