Ledgent is recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join one of our clients in centrally located in SW Portland. This growing organization values their employees and has great career advancement opportunities. Interested candidates should apply directly, or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Manage full cycle accounts payable
- Assist with month end close process, including preparation of journal entries
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and investigate and document any variances
- Prepare weekly cash reports
- Assist with gathering audit-related requests, as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Analytical, self-motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful and organized
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com