- Perform general cost accounting and other related tasks within the accounting department.
- Prepare monthly balance sheets, income statements, profit and loss statements, and maintain the general ledger.
- Code invoices, set up new accounts, reconcile accounts, and close monthly books.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly, verify deposits, and address inquiries from banks.
- Reconcile customer accounts and manage accounts receivable collections.
- Verify payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Assist outside auditors by gathering necessary account information and documents to perform annual audits.
- File required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Coordinate with software vendors to maintain the accounting software system and recommend updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- High proficiency with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required.
- 4+ years of accounting experience is required.
- Odoo experience is preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com