Manchester, NH ONSITE for Training (hybrid after)
$85-95k/yearly performance bonus available
Our well established regional banking client headquartered in Manchester, NH is seeking an Accounting Supervisor to lead and mentor their team of 4. This client offers substantial benefits and growth opportunity within a few years.
- Bachelors' degree majoring in accounting/finance or related field
- 5+ years Accounting experience
- 2+ Supervisory Experience required
- Banking Experience required
- Accounts Payable and General Ledger Reconciliation expertise required
- MS Office, Excel, Vlookups and Pivot Tables required
- Responsible for general ledger and DDA reconciliations that are medium to high in complexity are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconciliation s may include but not limited to: FRB, Deferred Fees, Other assets, ACH Clearing, other liabilities, 941, OMSR, deferred dealers, Due from Bank accounts, and reporting exceptions are required. Maintain SMB Charitable Foundation trial balance and record keeping.
- Responsible for preparing for input and disposing items on the fixed asset system, processing and reconciling.
- SMB fixed assets on a monthly basis. Completing fixed asset inventory.
- Reconcile and maintain the Technology in Process (TIP) and Construction Work in Process (CWIP) accounts.
- Prepare and review capital budget spreadsheet.
- Conduct monthly review of monthly internal reconciliations for all departments.
- Formal review of any new internal general ledger and DDA account to determine proper department reconciling location.
- Review AP check run and sign expense checks.
- Review and approve daily wire transfer package.
- Review and approve direct report reconciliations and journal entries.
- Review and manager security group 29 to ensure updates are being done timely and accurately.
- Provide assistance with building new GL accounts and tracking various activity such as Accounts Payable and Wire Transfer Activity.
- Responsible for managing and coaching direct reports to ensure day to day activities are being completed according to policy and procedures and SMB corporate values.
- Provide adequate back-up coverage for core-job functions within the department to include but not limited to: FICS, Meridian Link, cash position, and due from banks, interest accrual, Lereta, investments, budget overruns, Call Report, Investments and verification/processing of wire transfers.
If interested please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org