Specialists in Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions
Date Posted: 3/24/2023Apply Now
Manchester- Onsite required, hybrid after training
$55k-62k/yearly dependent on experience performance bonus available
Our well established regional banking client headquartered in Manchester, NH is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team.
* Two-year college degree in Accounting and Finance required
* 2+ years accounting experience
* General Ledger Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Prepaid, Accruals experience required
* MS Office, Excel, Vlookups, Pivot Tables required
* Comfortable in a professional work environment
* Experience in Banking environment highly preferred
* Accounts Payable -proper establishment of new vendor, processing, monitoring, and distributing payment invoices
* Answer AP related questions, through review of employee reimbursement for properly completion and documentation meeting AP policy guidelines.
* Ensure AP Check runs are completed timely and AP invoices are paid timely.
* Complete input and reconciliation of the prepaid accounting system, gather and input fixed assets records into the fixed asset system.
* Complete Month End funds following the end of each quarter, review t extract file to ensure the data extract is completed and balanced.
* Responsible for daily and month end general ledger accounts are reconciled in an accurate and timely manner including reconciliations with high complexity VSI and Lereta and reporting all exceptions to the Accounting Supervisor.
* These reconciliations may include but not limited to: FICS and Meridian reconciliations, GL Loan to Share report, Daily Accrual, GL Exceptions, Payeezy, ITM Check Clearing, Investments, completion of FR2900 and review discrepancy or respond to correspondence from the FRB regarding the FR2900.
* Provide primary back up coverage for processing or verifying domestic and international wires.
* Journal Entries Endorsement and signing authority, daily reconciliations, Fixed Assets, ITM Cash balancing, weekly funds.
If interested please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.