Specialists in Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions
Date Posted: 3/23/2023Apply Now
YOU'RE GOING TO
* Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and prepaid assets;
* Assist with the management of the treasury function and oversee contractors;
* Audit accounting data and prepare financial reports;
* Participate in month-end and year-end closing activities;
* Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements;
* Assist with financial statement preparation and analysis;
* Support external audit and tax filing processes;
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve accounting processes and internal controls;
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting records;
* Work with multiple legal entities to coordinate accounting functions;
* Possess excellent math and time management skills.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO US THAT YOU HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field;
* 0-2 years of experience in accounting, finance, or related fields;
* Robust analytical skills and attention to detail;
* Strong knowledge of GAAP and Excel;
* Familiarity with financial reporting requirements;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
DOE $23 to $26
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.