Our client is a rapidly growing ecommerce company who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our finance team to manage and process all aspects of our accounts receivable functions.
Job Summary: The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of customer payments, reconciling accounts, and responding to customer inquiries. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing accounts receivable functions for an ecommerce business.
- Process daily incoming payments from customers, including credit card payments, ACH, and wire transfers.
- Prepare and send customer invoices, statements, and account reconciliations.
- Reconcile customer accounts and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Monitor customer payment trends and proactively identify payment issues.
- Communicate with customers regarding their account status and payment issues.
- Follow up with customers on past-due balances and escalate to management as needed.
- Work with the sales team to resolve any billing or payment discrepancies.
- Assist with month-end close activities related to accounts receivable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable, preferably in an ecommerce business.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with accounting software, such as QuickBooks, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com