Ledgent Finance and Accounting has a fantastic Accountant opening near the Hopkins area with a prominent business services organization! Are you ready to work for an organization that offers a flexible work life balance and promotes a positive, collaborative culture? Do you have 3-6 years of general accounting and payroll experience? Then this is the position for you!
Hybrid/Remote (3 days remote)
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm (flexible)
Full healthcare benefits, PTO, Sick days, 401k and much more
- Execute accounts payable tasks which include onboarding new vendors, entering invoices, processing payments
- Produce monthly financial reporting
- Ensure accuracy and review for completed journal entries.
- Monitor Credit card transactions and post transactions
- Process expense reports
- Process account reconciliations for bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Prepare payroll and manage all related tasks such as new employee onboarding and year-end reporting.
- Review expenses for sales and use tax accruals, reconcile monthly accruals, and submit filing and payment.
- Assist in matching incoming invoices to open orders.
- Manage timesheet reminders and tracking.
- At least 3 years of general accounting experience and payroll processing
- Associates Degree
- Ability to work under deadlines and multitask
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com