Ledgent Finance & Accounting is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client in Houston. This position is a long term temporary role and 100% in office.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties:
- Reviewing and processing invoices (high volume)
- Generating payments to vendors
- Reconciling vendor statements
- 1099 experience
- Working with purchasing and receiving departments to resolve discrepancies
- Expense reporting
- Contacting vendors to resolve issues
- 4+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- ERP experience
- Strong Excel
For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad or for an immediate response, please email your resume to Lindsay at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org