Specialists in Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions
Date Posted: 3/17/2023Apply Now
Title: Payroll/Benefits Adminstrator
City: San Dimas, Ca - On Site
1. Maintain federal & state withholding as well as state Unemployment Insurance
2. For new hires or transfers to a new state, complete applications for State Tax ID, Workers Comp, Unemployment and local city, county/municipal jurisdictions as required.
3. Submit various Tax IDS for new states for ADP filing and deposits.
4. Ensure accurate and timely biweekly processing of employee's payroll, including the timekeeping export all manual adjustments to data, and any bonuses or incentives
5. Oversite for all accrual programs.
6. Process manual checks as needed for PTO payouts, terminations, adjustments, as required.
7. Process Voided checks as necessary
8. Create and compile internal management reports, including regularly scheduled and ad hoc report requests
9. Review quarterly tax reports and file adjustments as needed.
10. Facilitate management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
11. Maintain Ceridian Platform and any electronic Payroll Records
12. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
13. Evaluate and analyze current payroll processes on an ongoing basis to ensure efficient and accurate processes.
14. Respond to all payroll-related questions and requests from staff and management
1. Ensure benefit plan setup during open enrollment period.
2. Respond to any benefit related questions from staff and management
3. Ensure employees understand enrollment process when eligible.
4. Reconcile and submit insurance invoices to accounts payable for processing.
5. Ensure proper accounting of benefits deductions
Minimum of 3 years of specialized experience with payroll systems and related software programs.
Thank you for applying to the Payroll/Benefits Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.