Specialists in Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions
Date Posted: 3/16/2023Apply Now
Job Title: Accounting Assistant (Ecommerce Vendor Portal Chargeback Specialist)
Location: Chino, CA
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
Schedule: M - F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Type: Direct Hire
* Responsible for daily operations related to billing, reconcile customer payments from third-party vendor platform such as Amazon, Home Depot, Lowes, Target and etc.
* Resolve disputes related to accounting issues associated with the collection of receivables, billing, credit memo and various type of allowances.
* Ensure customer account balances are accurate and current.
* Troubleshooting, resolve and dispute unauthorized chargebacks and returns.
* Responsible with Data Entry, commercial invoices, payment receipts, and auditing credit card statements.
* Lite Accounts Payable and office supplies maintenance.
* Assisting and reporting to Upper Management with any accounts receivable and payable issues.
* Collaborate with our CPA and Consultant to provide them with any accounting related statements as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* AA or Bachelor's degree is required with a focus in business or related major
* e-commerce, distribution or medical industry - required
* Third-party vendor portal platform experience (such as Amazon, Home Depot, Lowes, Target and etc.) - required
* 1-5 years of related experience in AR and AP - required.
* Local candidates - highly desired
* Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Excel, Outlook and knowledge of NetSuite is helpful.
* Excellent customer service skills and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Detailed administrative, organized and ability to handle multitask work as part of the team and at the same time work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.