Specialists in Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions
Date Posted: 1/31/2023Apply Now
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is seeking as Accounting Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience. A knowledge of QuickBooks or Peachtree would be preferred.
Location: Bow, NH (On-Site)
Position: Accounting Specialist (Temp-Hire)
* Full cycle AP and AR (matching, batching and sorting)
* Invoicing for 2 entities
* Journal entries
* Cash and credit account reconciliation
* Process high volume Accounts Payable and match PO invoices
* Work directly with vendors to rectify invoice discrepancies, as needed
Education and Experience:
* Intermediate MS Excel skills
* Peachtree or QuickBooks experience preferred
* Associate Degree (preferred but not required)
* 2+ years of accounting experience
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call 617/865-2752.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Spec position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.