Ledgent Finance & Accounting has Amazing Opportunity for a Direct Hire Staff Accountant!! This exciting opportunity is based in Spring, Texas. This is a hands on position working 100% in office.
As the Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for journal entries, bank account and general ledger reconciliations.
What you get to do day to day:
- Accounting operations within A/P and A/R
- Produce journal entries
- Preform month-end close under minimal supervision
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Compose income statements and monthly balance sheets for management reporting
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 2 years of full cycle Accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-LOOKUPs)
- Experience with journal entries and reconciliations
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Staff Accountant opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com