This role supports the accounting and purchasing departments Duties include, but are not limited to, data entry, report generation and analysis, payroll processing, and ensuring data integrity. The position would report directly to the VP of Finance and have a dotted line to the VP of Purchasing.
- Cash receipts posting, reporting and updating AR list.
- Receiving goods into the ERP system and comparing against the purchase order.
- Entering vendor invoices.
- Posting G/L transactions.
- Process and record COA's.
- Process payroll
- Verifying employee insurance bills
- Employee tracking reports
- Ability to analyze and properly code freight charges and vendor bills.
- Resolve cost issues with vendor bills.
- Expense tracking
- Export report analysis
- Product costing/finished goods roll-up
- Assist with month and year-end inventory data entry.
- Provide assistance to purchasing when needed, including the following tasks:
- Running weekly or bi-weekly MPS reports for all required divisions.
- AA degree in accounting or bookkeeping certification.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong with Microsoft applications ( SharePoint, Access, Excel, Word, TEAMS, etc.)
- Ability to stay focused and multi-task for long periods of time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org