Date Posted: 1/24/2023Apply Now
* Utilize appropriate systems and processes to record daily and monthly transactional activity.
* Assist with the month- and year-end close cycles, including financial statement and departmental report preparation.
* Prepare reconciliations for all bank statements and balance sheet accounts, including prepaids, inventory, fixed assets, and accrual accounts, to verify accuracy of data.
* Maintain fixed asset and prepaid schedules.
* Assist in credit card report analysis through Concur.
* Prepare and file sales and use tax returns, as well as filing various state/local business filings, to maintain good standing for all businesses.
* Perform research and interpret data to help answer questions and provide guidance.
* Respond to information requests from leadership and external auditors.
* Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers to help meet the goals of the Accounting Department and all businesses.
* Develop and continually improve reporting and accounting functions to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
* Maintain systems and processes to ensure compliance and adherence with appropriate procedures, in accordance with company policies and US GAAP.
* Perform special projects and other duties, as assigned, to support the Accounting Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.