Our client is seeking an Accounting Specialist to play an integral role on their team. The company is in major growth mode and wants you to take part in special projects as they have acquired new companies. You will have the opportunity to expand your skillset and take part in some rewarding projects. This role offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k matching, flexible schedule and remote flexibility. If you are an accounting professional eager to take your career to the next level, this is the job for you! Apply and send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Accounting Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Prepare and distribute annual IRS forms.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math and research skills
- Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Experience with ERP software
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com