Date Posted: 11/23/2022Apply Now
· Performs a thorough daily review of the company's Corporate Accounts to ensure accuracy. Reconciles the Corporate Accounts daily and researche discrepancies.
· Receives, sorts, and proofs accounting documents, posts totals to the general ledger, reviews internal records, performs arithmetic calculations, researches adjustments, and reconciles accounts.
· Responsible for reviewing, reconciling, and/or posting a variety of work to the exception GL account.
· Prepares monthly reports for Fixed Assets, Prepaid Expenses, and Liability Accruals.
· Assists with the month-end closing process.
· Compiles and prepares necessary documents and reports for audits throughout the year.
· Minimum of three (3) years' experience working in accounting.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· Previous experience with corporate accounts, reconciliations, and Month-End closing.
· Superior organizational and prioritization skills with an ability to successfully balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant (JM11/23) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.