Great company in the Consulting industry is looking to add an Accountant to help provide outsourced accounting services to clients! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join an excellent team with a hybrid work schedule!
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties including AP, AR, and GL
- Account and credit card reconciliations
- General Ledger, journal entries and maintain all subsidiary ledgers
- Creating, entering and matching purchase orders; recording vendor invoices, preparing manual checks, weekly check runs, processing expense reports and periodic payroll processing.
- Sorting and matching checks and invoices; posting cash, check and credit card payments to the proper accounts; preparing bank deposit slips, recording cash receipt information, reviewing credit memos and/or refunds;
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks Online
- Experience working in a consulting (Accounting firm) environment and dealing with multiple client
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dependable, motivated, and strong attention to detail
- Associates or Bachelors degrees
- Advance Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com