Temporary Payroll Position
Ledgent is seeking experienced payroll specialists in the Eugene area to partner with on a variety of temporary assignments. The opportunities in question include companies in a range of industries, and in both onsite, hybrid, and remote work settings. Professionals can gain experiences in new work environments, develop new skills, and diversify their professional background, all with the security of a trusted staffing partner.
- Paying employees by calculating pay and deductions and issuing checks
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into the payroll system, as well as retrieving data when necessary
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Communicating deductions to retirement administrators
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, or year-end calculations of bonuses and other salary-based compensation
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information on and interacting with HR
- Maintaining payroll operations
- High School Diploma or associate degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with accounting principles
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to create and/or update current excel spreadsheet applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com