Temporary Collections Specialist Position
Ledgent is seeking experienced collections specialists in the Eugene area to partner with on a variety of temporary assignments. The opportunities in question include companies in a range of industries, and in both onsite, hybrid, and remote work settings. Professionals can gain experiences in new work environments, develop new skills, and diversify their professional background, all with the security of a trusted staffing partner.
- Resolving overdue bills and collects payments from those who owe
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Monitoring accounts to identify outstanding debt
- Investigating historical data for each debt or bill
- Finding and contacting clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Taking actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Processing payments ad refunds
- Resolving billing and credit issues
- Updating account status records and collection efforts
- Reporting on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- High School Diploma or associate degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiar with billing procedures and collection techniques
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Comfortable working with targets and managing stress
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com