Temporary Bookkeeper Position
Ledgent is seeking experienced accounting professionals in the Eugene area to partner with on a variety of temporary assignments. The opportunities in question include companies in a range of industries, and in both onsite, hybrid, and remote work settings. Professionals can gain experiences in new work environments, develop new skills, and diversify their professional background, all with the security of a trusted staffing partner.
- Manage accounting ledgers
- Record journal entries
- Generate financial statements
- Organize, collect, ad store financial records such as cash flow statements, bank reconciliations, and loss statements
- Complete data entry and collect transaction details for incoming and outgoing bank accounts
- Use bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and other databases
- Track debits and credits for each account
- Generate financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements
- Maintain and monitor records for accuracy
- Reconcile or report and discrepancies in financial reports
- Produce or pay invoices for bill or inventory orders
- Complete payroll
- File tax returns
- High School Diploma or associate degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to create and/or update current excel spreadsheet applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com