A prominent law firm in Los Angeles is looking for an A/R Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunitiy to join a successful and growing team!
This is a direct hire role, on site in DTLA.
Please apply if you meet the following ...
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite (Excel)
- Bachelor's degree
- Law firm experience
- Prepare, verify and record client payments and other transactions related to cash receipts and accounts receivable.
- Collaborate with billing team regarding partial pays including researching, analyzing and resolving any client deductions and/or unapplied credits.
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, secretaries and billing team to resolve payment and collection issues.
- Assist with preparing reports that reflect the status of retainers, overpayments, partial payments, accounts receivable aging and collections.
- Respond to attorney and client requests including analysis of client billing and payment history to quickly resolve discrepancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org