A well established manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their tenured team. The Accounting Specialist will assist the Assistant Controller as well as other accounting personnel in the daily tasks of the department. This role will serve as the Accounts Receivable expert, as well as become proficient within our fully integrated ERP accounting system. If you are looking for a great company to build your career with, apply today!
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly status of accounts reports for project manager and Assistant Controller to present to CFO and executive management.
- Perform collections on past due accounts and follow up on receipt of payments to ensure all receivables are current.
- Perform daily cash handling including coding and recording of cash receipt and physical inventory close out.
- Perform year-end functions in Accounts Receivable and other areas as required.
- Assist Assistant Controller in reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Ensure actual job costs based upon materials supplier invoices, payroll labor reports, service provider billings, and field installation expense reports are recorded.
- Maintain historical records and proper back-up of files for research and reference.
- Partner with payables on invoice entry and coding as required.
- Associate degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years' experience in accounting, preferably within accounts receivable.
- Experience with a fully integrated ERP accounting system and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel.
- Experience in a high transaction volume sales/job order office environment strongly preferred.
- Possess a strong understanding of accounting practices and principles.
$52,000-55,000 annual salary with full benefits!
Apply for the Accounting Specialist
role today, as we are currently interviewing qualified candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com