Fantastic Opportunity for a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist job located by NRG in Houston, TX. This is a Temporary position and will working in office 100%.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Duties:
- Review and post daily batches in a timely manner for assigned vendors.
- Review and approve employee expense reports in Concur daily.
- Keep accounts current and reconcile assigned vendors.
- Work with vendors and branches to reconcile any problems.
- Process invoices when needed for payables.
- Provide support and assistance for audits and special projects.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Concur experience preferred
- Good Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please email Lindsay at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org