Fantastic Opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist located in Houston, Texas. This is a temp-to-hire position with a growing services company. The company is looking to interview and have someone start ASAP. This role is working 100% in office.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- 1+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with ERP system
- Comfortable with Excel
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable position or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities please email Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com