We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate to join our team!
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments for intercompany accounts
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies, assist with month end close adjustments
- Respond to and resolve clients' billing issues ad questions
- Prepare and manage bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Make sure that all payments are properly posted
- Assist in preparing financial statements
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status
- 3+ of experience as an Accounts Receivable Associate in a Corporate setting
- Understanding of of basic accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures accurately
- Proficient data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- 2+ years of experience with operating Excel spreadsheets
- 2+ years of experience with accounting software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Effective time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Property Management / Real Estate / Commercial / Residential Experience a plus!
Great company and work culture!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com