If you are looking to step into a new role with, this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. The SF Bay Area Ledgent Team has been in the Bay Area for nearly 25 years and we are seeking a qualified Accounting Supervisor.
To apply to this Accounting Supervisor position, please apply ASAP or email your resume directly to our Senior Team Member Samad Patel firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay: up to $100k DOE
Location: Napa - 100$ On Site
This role is Perm Direct-Hire
- Assist accounting and accounts payable department staff including. Assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions. Monitor staff and report on department performance to ensure all financial objectives are being met and information is reliable.
- Maintain accounting department staff including selecting, orienting, and training employees. Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities. Provides continual coaching and mentoring to employees.
- Ensure the company's policies and procedures and internal controls are being properly followed and enforced. Assists in development of internal controls to maintain a strong internal control environment.
- Assist with month end close and producing timely monthly financial statements and supporting schedules for internal and external reporting.
- Prepare and post monthly general journal entries necessary to produce financial statements.
- Maintains the general ledger, prepares monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with analytical support on the financial results and performance.
- Assist with annual audits with external independent auditors.
- Assist accounts payable with invoice reviews and approvals.
- Protects corporate assets and maintains confidential information.
- Assists with accomplishing company and department objectives as requested/needed.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar accounting position. CPA preferred.
- Must be solution oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent computer related skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Dynamics AX 365 a plus
- Proficient Excel skills a must
- Expertise in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com