If you are looking to step into a new role with, this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. The SF Bay Area Ledgent Team has been in the Bay Area for nearly 25 years and we are seeking a qualified Billing Specialist.
To apply to this Billing Specialist position, please apply ASAP or email your resume directly to our Senior Team Member Samad Patel email@example.com.
Pay: up to $60k DOE
Location: Napa - 100% On Site
This role is Perm Direct-Hire
- Responsible for completing the weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly billing for assigned customers
- Responsible for providing backup assistance to other billing team members as needed
- Responsible for responding to client inquiries in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up billing processes and audit procedures to identify billing errors prior to invoice submission to our clients
- Responsible for maintaining and updating billing SOPs
- Able to work cross functionally (Accounting, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service, IT, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both internally as well as with external clients.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 3-5 years of complex customer billings.
- Ability to perform billing task efficiently to meet close deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast pace dynamic environment.
- Ability to learn various systems quickly.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel is required. Proficient with Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, Sumif, pivot tables, and building templates.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (D365) a plus.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and ability to work independently to initiate change.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume environment.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to meet goals within the billing cycle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org